About the role
Working closely with the Partnerships& Communications Manager, you will support the team to engage membership through the delivery of a range of events and communication activities.
Note this is a part time role for 2 months, with the potential to be extended. The ideal candidate will have full working rights in Australia.
- Drive engagement with the members and stakeholders through a range of events and engagement channels in line with its vision, funding requirements and communication strategy.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand event requirements - from large conferences to small stakeholder meetings - and take carriage of their delivery.
- Build engagement with members and increase attendance to internal events through marketing and promotional efforts including eDMs, phone and face-to-face interactions.
- Produce and disseminate eDMs and other products and communications materials.
- Grow the social media profile and leverage social media as an advocacy & engagement tool.
- Design creative and innovative messaging to keep audiences engaged and generate new audiences.
- Support the Partnership & Communications Manager with the coordination of the website redevelopment.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and successfully delivering events.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills and an understanding of database management.
- Experience turning policy and complex issues into digestible news articles, social media content and other communications materials for diverse audiences.
- Strong experience with the use of social media platforms to promote organisational objectives.
- Experience with Drupal CMS, CiviCRM, WordPress and/or ActiveCampaign CRM.
- Experience creating eDMs and website content.
- Experience using the suite of Adobe Creative tools, in particular graphic design experience.
- Strong time management skills, including a demonstrated capacity to work autonomously to meet deadlines and manage workload with multiple and competing priorities.
- Commitment to the associations vision and priorities and demonstrated initiative working as a team to support projects and collaboration across an organisation.
- Involvement with the Not-for-Profit sector.
If this sounds like you, please apply now. Interviews will be immediate.