- Based in North Ryde – parking on site
- Permanent full-time role in a not for profit organization
- Coordinate community engagement events across four sites across the northern suburbs
About the organization:
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to transfer their skills into an environment that requires an empathetic and compassionate approach. This well-known not for profit organization is committed to assisting its stakeholders in navigating through some of life’s most impactful moments.
About the role:
Working closely with Communications and Events Manager, this role is responsible for coordinating community engagement events across multiple sites in the northern suburbs of Sydney, with exposure to marketing responsibilities as well.
- Planning and successful execution of events, post event analysis and evaluation of a wide variety of events
- Be responsible for social media engagement for the organisation across multiple platforms
- Coordination of the Events Program which consists of multiple community engagement events across locations in the northern suburbs of Sydney
- Responsible for website maintenance and scheduled updates
- Create and execute event run sheets: including set up and breakdown, supplier coordination, staff resources
- Effectively use web-based event management and RSVP tracking tools
Skills & Attributes
- A driver’s license is required, some travel is required
- Experience in event coordination
- Relationship or stakeholder management experience
- Confident at multi-tasking and highly organized
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like your dream job and the next step in your career, please apply for the role by clicking on the APPLY NOW button. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, there will be no closing date for this position. The organization will remain confidential until the shortlisting stage.
Beaumont People have been retained to recruit this position, if you have any questions please direct them to Rhonda Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org or Diana Linde at email@example.com