- Based in North Ryde – plentiful parking on site
- Permanent full-time role in a reputable not for profit organization
- Coordinate community engagement events across four sites
About the organization:
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to transfer their skills into an environment that requires an empathetic and compassionate approach.
This well-known not for profit organization is committed to assisting their stakeholders in navigating through some of life’s most impactful moments.
About the role:
Working closely with Communications and Events Manager, this role is responsible for coordinating community engagement events across multiple sites in the northern suburbs of Sydney.
- Coordination of the Events Program which consists of multiple community engagement events across locations in the northern suburbs of Sydney
- Planning and successful execution of events, post event analysis and evaluation of a wide variety of events
- Be responsible for social media engagement for the organisation across multiple platforms
- Be responsible for website maintenance and scheduled updates
- Create and execute event run sheets: including set up and breakdown, supplier coordination, staff resources
- Effectively use web-based event management and RSVP tracking tools
Skills & Attributes
- Tertiary qualifications in Events, Marketing, or Communications or relevant experience is required
- A driver’s license is required, some travel is required
- Experience in event coordination
- Relationship or client management experience
- Confident at multi - tasking and highly organised
You will be provided with a stylish corporate uniform, parking onsite, brand new office facilities including an onsite café, an Employee Assistance Program and learning and development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like your dream job and the next step in your career, please apply for the role by clicking on the APPLY NOW button. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, there will be no closing date for this position. The organization will remain confidential until the shortlisting stage.
Beaumont People have been retained to recruit this position, if you have any questions please direct them to Rhonda Newman at email@example.com or Diana Linde at firstname.lastname@example.org