- Join a fantastic organisation, with opportunities to grow and develop
- Build meaningful relationships with supporters
- Chatswood location, with great access to transport links
This role is responsible for developing and managing the Gifts in Wills pipeline, stewarding donors from identification to confirmed supporters. Design events and personalise communications to engage supporters, build relationships and implement a successful donor pipeline.
- Manage the pipeline of donors from identified to confirmed.
- Engage identified donors with personalised communications, such as email, SMS and social media.
- Develop strategies and design events to increase supporter engagement.
- Be the key spokesperson at events, to build relationships with supporters and solidify engagement.
- Monitor the donor journey from identified to confirmed and provide reports to management, to improve conversion strategies.
- Communicate regularly and efficiently with internal and external stakeholders regarding outcomes.
- Oversee a relationship coordinator, develop their skills and enhance their performance.
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in a similar fundraising, supporter engagement, event marketing or relationship management role.
- Proven ability building and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Skilled at monitoring and reporting on targets and expenditure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with experience pitching and presenting to large audiences.
- Highly organised, self-motivated and the ability to work independently.
- Experience using CRM systems and databases.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.