- Join a fantastic organisation, with opportunities to grow and develop
- Build meaningful relationships with supporters
- Chatswood location, with great access to transport links
This role is responsible for engaging and developing the Gifts in Wills pipeline, stewarding donors from identification to confirmed supporters. Design events and personalise communications to engage supporters, build relationships and implement a successful donor pipeline.
- Develop strategies and design events to increase supporter engagement.
- Be the key spokesperson at events, to build relationships with supporters and solidify engagement.
- Manage the pipeline of donors from identified to confirmed.
- Engage identified donors with personalised communications, such as email, SMS and social media.
- Provide reports to management, on communications and events to improve conversion strategies.
- Communicate regularly and efficiently with internal and external stakeholders regarding outcomes.
- Oversee an engagement coordinator, develop their skills and enhance their performance.
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in a similar fundraising, events, marketing, supporter engagement or relationship management role.
- Confidence in public speaking, presenting to large audiences and networking with supporters.
- Proven ability building and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Skilled at monitoring and reporting on targets and expenditure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organised, self-motivated and the ability to work independently.
- Experience using CRM systems and databases.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.