Temporary Contract initially until 31st December 2019
Full time hours
Pay rate $45.79/hour + Super (equiv. annual salary $90481+Super)
Immediate Start upon security clearance completion
Busy, dynamic and sociable team environment
Due to securing vetting requirements, applicants must be Australian citizens
The Engagement Officer will be responsible for the administration of the submission process, including the collation of all submissions both verbal and written, primarily through the website portal, and the presentation of submission material in an accessible and usable format.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Reviewing and categorising all submissions
- Managing the public online submission portal on the website, including: updating content, collating and downloading submissions, re-tagging submissions, logging key metrics on the submissions process, and manually entering paper submissions and contact details into the portal
- Preparing documentation on the submission process, including submission reports which collate all submissions regarding a certain sector or issue, stakeholder lists, and summary data on the submission process
- Providing administrative support to the Policy and Research team for all activities relating to the submission process
- Engaging with external stakeholders to provide information on the submissions process and use of the online submission portal
- Collaborating across the broader organisation.
Essential and Desirable Requirements
- Demonstrated administrative experience, including an ability to review, track and report on multiple documents and activities.
- Sound oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with ability to liaise effectively with a diverse range of people
- Sound numerical skills, including an ability to interpret data
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to manage own workload to deliver on strict deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across functions and disciplines.
- All applicants must be Australian citizens and must be willing to go through vetting to obtain and hold an Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) - Baseline security clearance.
- Experience managing or administrating a public engagement or submissions process.
- Demonstrated competence using content management software to create and manage website content.
- Awareness and understanding of government processes and decision making.
If interested and meet the essential criteria, please apply with your updated resume via the link today to Claire Sheerin – Beaumont People 0290934941