- Fast-growing, industry-leading agency
- Flexible location - from home or office - Australia wide
- Hands on email marketing & web development for national campaigns
About the organisation
This organisation is a rapidly expanding full-service marketing and fundraising agency dedicated to the not-for-profit sector. From strategic development to executing powerful fundraising and marketing campaigns, they are a fun and upbeat team committed to helping charities across Australia.
This role will work closely with the account service teams to help with the setup, optimisation, and reporting on digital campaigns across email (Campaign Monitor & Autopilot) and landing pages.
- Liaise with the account service team to deliver on multiple campaign timelines
- Manage the testing and delivery of email and SMS communications for fundraising campaigns including building, testing and scheduling emails in multiple platforms
- Set up marketing and retention automation
- Build landing pages in platforms like Funraisin, Give Easy and Raisely
- Conduct A/B testing, UX optimisation and further develop best-practice standards for digital communications
- Set up tracking and reporting dashboards for digital marketing activity, and monitor and report on performance to identify ways to improve results
- Respond to and resolve any content or technical issues as they arise and manage requests from internal stakeholders
- Help to develop and optimise paid and organic digital activities that contribute to campaign KPIs
- Set up API integrations where needed
- Support with social media advertising and display advertising where needed
Skills & Attributes
- Strong experience in email production, front end development and digital production
- Demonstrated experience building marketing email journeys in Campaign Monitor, Autopilot, MailChimp or similar platforms
- HTML, CSS experience a must
- A good sense of humour and the ability to have fun while doing seriously good work
- The following is desirable only; JS, PHP, or Python experience; UX optimisation knowledge; Basic Photoshop ability
- Experience in organic social media strategy, content development, Marketo and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Design, Copywriting or Fundraising will be viewed favourably but is not essential
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Rosheen at Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911 or email@example.com.
Please apply as soon as possible via the APPLY button as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.