Not for profit membership-based organisation
About the client:
A leading, not for profit, professional membership organisation who represent a highly regarded medical specialty for Australia and NZ.
About the role:
Our client is recruiting for a positive and proactive individual with a law degree to join the Training Programs team to provide high level support regarding training and assessment matters. This role will engage with trainees via email and phone communication to manage enquiry, questions and complaints.
You will ensure adherence to the curriculum which includes reviewing policies, managing special considerations and legal appeals, as well the implementation of remediation plans.
This role will suit an individual with previous experience as senior administrator, project coordinator, EA and secretary, capable in managing multiple deadlines and stakeholders.
A law degree is essential.
About the person:
The ideal person must be confident and demonstrate high-level written and verbal communication. You will be resilient and thrive in a high-pressure environment, capable in prioritising multiple deadlines. An individual with strong problem-solving skill is imperative to respond to challenging situations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for trainee/key stakeholder enquiry in relation to training and assessment matters.
- Participate and support in any relevant committee or stakeholder meetings, workshops and conferences as required.
- Ensure trainees adhere to curriculum, work-based assessments, examinations and accreditation.
- Resolve complaints, review special examination appeals and manage legal appeals.
- Analyse the policy and guidelines.
- End to end management of multiple projects with constricting deadlines.
To be successful you will have:
- Previous law degree and experience in administrative/project role
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel
- High-level organisation and attention to detail skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Previous experience managing committees and SME groups
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation who encourage professional development and internal promotion, offer flexible working arrangements, 12 days additional leave through there RDO program, access to member benefits, TOIL and additional paid Christmas Leave.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Louise or Kristina on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.