About the Client:
This NFP Member Association supports professional individuals and corporate businesses with learning, development and networking opportunities, information, advice, and professional insurance. During COVID 19, they have seen an increase in membership and a demand for members wanting to upskill and enhance their education and career.
This is a great opportunity to join a high performing team as the organisation fast tracks into a new direction of industry relevancy, career advancement, online delivery, and digitalisation.
About the role:
This role will see you scope, design, and develop the organisation’s education courses and products, with a significant focus on the varying levels of certification a member can advance through. You will also identify new opportunities for the delivery of educational programs and act as a driving force in implementing digital changes and online accessibility of educational courses. The role entails research, development of business cases, budgets, and liaising with external contractors to ensure relevant content and resources are being delivered.
Education / Learning & Development / Career & Professional Advancement / Certification / Online Courses
About the person:
The ideal candidate for this role will be innovative, analytical and demonstrate strong project management skills. You must have experience in developing adult educational products/programs, with knowledge in digital learning. This role would suit an individual that can identify inefficiencies, challenge processes and provide solutions, whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Review, update and conceptualise education programs
- Develop education programs with budget and timeframes that meet strategic objectives and needs of the member
- Develop, implement and manage the end to end process of program delivery
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders and subject-matter experts to develop and review educational products
- Drive marketing campaigns to members in relation to the education program and courses provided by the association
- Analyse data on the education provided by the association including relevancy and quality
- Identify innovative and strategic opportunities for process improvement, including implementing improvements and the digitalisation of programs within the CRM
- Extensive experience in product development in education or learning and development products
- Project management skills including high-level stakeholder management
- Financial acumen
- iMIS CRM experience
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity alongside problem solving and collaboration
- Strong persuasive and communication skills
- Strong written skills including report writing and editing
Alternatively, call Kristina and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information and a full job description.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising, and corporate partnerships.