$80k-85k + super
About the Client:
This NFP Member Association supports professional individuals and corporate businesses with information, advice, and professional development opportunities. During Covid 19, they have seen an increase in membership and a demand for members wanting to upskill and enhance their education and career.
This is a great opportunity to join a high performing team as the organisation fast tracks into a new direction of industry relevancy, career advancement, online delivery and digitalisation.
About the role:
The Education/L&D Delivery Officer is responsible for the operational, administrative, and strategic delivery of the education and certification product portfolio within 3 key areas Product Management, Program Delivery and Quality Assurance.
About the person:
The ideal candidate for this role will be agile thinking and solutions orientated with a background and passion for delivering education and L&D programs to enhance the careers of members. You must thrive on improving processes and efficiencies, and enjoy identifying and analysing data to produce reports to develop the portfolio.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Create schedules and track all milestones, deliverables, and deadlines across the product portfolio
- Manage products and review the education program specifications
- Assess market competition and identify opportunities to enhance the product offering
- Drive marketing campaigns in collaboration with the Marketing Department to promote the education programs on offer
- Oversee the onboarding and enrolment of new organisational and individual clients
- Coordinate reporting and analyse product data on the progress and quality of educational products
- Identify innovative and strategic opportunities for process improvement
Demonstrable experience in product management in education or learning and development products
- Project management skills including end-to-end program delivery
- Financial literacy including excel
- iMIS CRM experience
- Demonstrate curiosity, problem-solving and teamwork
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong written skills including report writing and editing
Alternatively, call Kristina and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information and a full job description.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising, and corporate partnerships.