$70k + super
Surry Hills, Sydney – leading medical College
Full time (occasional out of hours during exam period)
The Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (RCPA) is a Not-for-profit professional medical organization, that promotes the science and practice of pathology. The organisation delivers training and professional development of Pathologists to improve the use of pathology testing to achieve better healthcare.
As the Education & Examinations Coordinator, you will be responsible for the planning, coordination and execution of the college exam program, you will also provide admin to the General Manager and support to your colleagues within the Professional Development team.
Domestic travel and work outside the core standard office hours may be necessary at times to execute the exams.
You will be accurate and highly organised with exceptional time management skills. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, manage a diverse range of stakeholders, thrive under pressure, take direction, use your initiative and always be professional.
This role will suit someone with excellent administration, customer service and project management skills who understand education, exams and CPD or has worked within an association or membership organisation.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and coordinate the annual examination timetable
- Collaborate with Chief Examiners, State and Country Councillors in relation with exams
- Collate exam material from multiple sources and maintain file records
- Process examination applications and check candidate’s eligibility criteria
- Manipulate data and produce reports for annual statistics on examination and candidate results
- Supervise the distribution of exam material both within Australia and overseas
- Experience in educational planning and development or working in an education environment
- Highly organised and excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills, with a proven ability to prioritise tasks
- Experience in health and/or education would be beneficial
- Ability to liaise with highly educated medical professionals
- An advanced knowledge of Microsoft software programs, CRM and iMIS
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a professional and collaborative team, who have a genuine pride and passion for what they do. APPLY now! Alternatively, call Emma and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.