$65/70k + super
Professional and corporate NFP Association
Full time (occasional out of hours during exam period)
The NSW Bar Association is the peak professional body representing the Barristers profession. Barristers are regulated by the Bar for the jurisdiction where they practice.The Bar is committed to excellence in advocacy, advisory services and promotes the unique position of barristers as independent and objective legal specialists.
As the Education Assistant, you will be responsible for the coordination and execution of the Bar exam program, you will also provide admin to the department director and events support to your colleagues within the Professional Development team.
Work outside the core standard office hours may be necessary at times to execute the exams.
You will be accurate and highly organised with exceptional time management skills. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, manage a diverse range of stakeholders, thrive under pressure, take direction, use your initiative and always be professional.
This role will suit someone with excellent administration, customer service and project management skills who understand education, exams and CPD or has worked within an association or membership organisation.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Collate exam material from multiple sources and maintain file records
- Organise and coordinate the Bar exams; venue set up, catering, special assistance
- Assist in the administration and manage all candidate enquiries
- Manipulate data and produce reports using Excel
- Responsible for course registration, attendance update and exam material upload
- Conduct the annual CPD audit with the professional Standards Council
- Advanced IT skills in Excel and Word
- Highly organised and excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills, with a proven ability to priorities tasks
- Work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Have an understating of the Bar and membership organisations
This is a rare opportunity to work for the Bar Association within a collaborative and professional team. APPLY now! Alternatively, call Emma and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.