Connect Child and Family Services (Connect) is a not-for-profit organisation helping families nurture and educate their children. Serving communities in the Blue Mountains, Lithgow, Nepean, Hawkesbury and Western Sydney, it is committed to overcoming barriers to a child's development, their transition into school, and into community life.
Our family support programs include community based play groups, transition to school programs, volunteer-based parent and carer support programs; NDIS and Medicare funded disability and allied health care and programs; and 4 early childhood education and care centres across the Blue Mountains.
We are seeking an experienced and inspiring Early Childhood Operations Manager to steer the direction of our early childhood services to promote a high quality program along with future success.
In this strategic role you will utilise your wealth of early childhood & regulatory knowledge to ensure adherence to industry compliance standards in relation to policies, procedures and regulations. Additionally you will utilise your knowledge to lead a management team of early childhood directors and specialists sharing the vision and future direction of the business.
- Accountability and direction for the Centre Directors to meet required KPI targets.
- Develop & implement high quality strategic programs, systems and operational processes to ensure the successful running of the services
- Ensure reporting requirements are monitored, maintained and completed.
- Develop positive and open professional relationships.
- Focus on the increase of business utilisation aligned with the business's strategic plan.
- Manage budgets and expenditure within the budget framework.
- Ensure all services operate within the centres’ policies and procedures along with licensing, legislation & regulatory requirements.
- Provide effective support, guidance & mentoring to staff members.
- Provide effective Educational leadership across all Early Childhood Programs.
- Managing & guide staff with their professional development & their individual goals & performance.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Early childhood qualifications (preferably Degree level) and extensive industry experience at a senior level.
- Strategic experience in implementing mission, values & future direction to improve the quality and success of the organisation.
- Current knowledge of Early Childhood sector and recent changes to Regulatory changes affecting Early Childhood Education and Care services.
- Knowledge and experience in developing and leading a team of professional staff, across multiple sites.
- The ability to develop effective & positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in developing growth strategies and implementing continuous improvement activities.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional understanding of policy and procedure development and compliance with regulatory frameworks.
- A valid Working with Children Check and National Police Check.
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed on receipt so please send your application ASAP if you are interested in this role.
If this sounds like the role for you please click ‘APPLY’ to send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application addressed to Sadie Kelly or email your application to Sadie@beaumontpeople.com.au. Please feel free to call to discuss on 02 9093 4911