About the client:
APRA AMCOS based in Broadway, is a progressive Not-for-Profit membership organisation in the arts and cultural industry. The association manage music royalties to help music creators get paid for their work and give music users easy ways to legally play and copy what they like…it is also a great place to work.
About the role:
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a confident, and highly organised EA to provide administrative support to the Chief Digital and Data Officer. It requires embodying a positive and proactive approach as you work closely with the Chief Digital and Data Officer coordinating diary and meeting management, managing expenses and travel logistics for multiple team members.
About the person:
The ideal person will have previous EA or PA experience working within professional services, and very familiar with committing to maintaining high standards. You should demonstrate confidence, be proactive and be both personable and professional. You will be transparent and comfortable working in an agile environment. This role would suit an individual with an interest in technology, with exceptional communication skills, who can engage and build relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Manage calendars, arrange internal and external meetings
- Take responsibility as directed for administrative functions
- Intercept and evaluate unsolicited phone and other contacts
- Provide general administration and secretarial support as required
- IT project administration as required
- Reconcile credit card purchases
- Manage the department’s accounts payable
- Provide inter-departmental liaison
- Preparing board reports and associated material
- Assistance with catering arrangements
- Prepare presentations, documents, agendas etc for meetings
- Perform administrative functions to the managers and team leaders across the department
- Assist with staff onboarding
To be successful you will have:
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience supporting C-suite level
- Experience working within an IT environment, dealing with software packages and processes
- Experience in diary management
- Excellent typing skills – speed and accuracy are essential
- Advanced MS Office skills, including Powerpoint
- Experience in reconciling expenses
- High standards of integrity
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced EA to join a fast paced and friendly team. APPLY now! Alternatively, call Hannah on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.