$80-$90k + super
About the Client:
The ACHS is an authorised accreditation agency with the Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care. They are authorised to accredit healthcare organisations to the National Safety and Quality Health Services Standards (NSQHSS). These standards form the basis of many of the accreditation programs provided by the ACHS.
About the Role:
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a confident, and highly organised EA to provide administrative support to the CEO, and secretarial services to the ACHS and ACHSI Boards and the Council. It requires embodying a positive and proactive approach as you work closely with the CEO, coordinating diary and meeting management, event coordination, travel logistics as well as managing governance activities including Board meetings, notices and elections
About the Person:
The ideal person will have previous EA or PA experience working within professional services, and very familiar with committing to maintaining high standards. You should demonstrate initiative and have the ability to be both personable and professional. You will be transparent and have a flexible approach to working hours. This role would suit an individual with exceptional communication skills, who can engage and build relationships with a range of stakeholders.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the CEO’s diary for meetings, conferences, and teleconferences
- Extensive email management
- Manage all travel itinerary for national and international travel for the CEO and Board members
- Produce, format and prepare correspondence, reports and presentations at Board, committee and executive level
- Work with CEO on ad-hoc projects
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and take minutes for the board and sub-committees
- Assist with the logistics and the coordination of meetings and events; registrations, catering, and equipment
- Drafting and formatting letters, presentations, and documents
- Organize Board meeting resources and plan to schedule
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience supporting C-suite level, CEO preferred
- The ability to communicate well, both spoken and written
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- High standards of integrity
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Experience preparing senior meeting agendas, papers, minutes and coordinating reports
- Strong I.T. skills including MS Office suite, CRM systems and other relevant programs.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Does this sound exciting to you? If so APPLY now! Alternatively, call Kristina and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising, and corporate partnerships.