An exciting opportunity for the right person with exceptional customer service and database skills required to steward donors and provide administrative support to the Fundraising and Partnerships team.
You will be responsible for processing and receipting charitable donations, building relationships with donors and providing other administrative support; maintaining and enhancing the donor database and donor profile segmentation for future fundraising campaigns.
- Answer all phone calls promptly and manage all enquiries.
- Build engagement and rapport on the phone
- Listen, thank and save regular donors
- Turn feedback from regular donors into actionable improvements
- Capture donor information accurately in the database.
- Supporting the wider team.
- Previous experience in a not-for-profit donor care role or customer service role
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- High level interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently within in a small team
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.