- CBD location, close to public transport
- Part time or full time, flexible hours available
- Competitive Salary Packaging
The Donor Stewardship Manager – Fundraising will develop long-term, sustainable and mutually beneficial partnerships with Middle Donors and Community Fundraisers.
- Manage the portfolio of mid-level donors and community fundraisers
- Develop and implement an engagement strategy, account plans, and communications plans
- Develop effective stewardship and recognition program for donors
- Invite participation at events to progress a supporter’s journey to presentations, immersion experiences, service visits etc.
- Execute acquisition and growth campaigns in line with strategic objectives
- Maintain all account information regarding community fundraisers, supporters and prospects on CRM and segment and manage data to ensure supporter information is up to date
- Confident customer service, sales, relationship, fundraising, membership, public relations or marketing professional with relevant tertiary qualifications
- High emotional intelligence
- Experience in negotiating and networking with individuals and/or senior executives
- Adept at data segmentation and using Excel
- Strong interest in working in the not-for-profit sector
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis