This role will require you discuss, with donors, programs and projects affiliated to the Catholic Church. They require someone who is open and respectful to the nature of this organisation.
This role will be responsible for leading and supervising the Donor Services team as well as supporting the Donor Services Manager with reporting and analysis. This person will be responsible for training, motivating and mentoring those within the donor services team ensuring KPIs and targets are being worked towards and achieved in order to increase and retain donations.
- Provide leadership, supervision and training to the new donor services team
- Actively take part in making calls, ensuring you are being a great role model for the team, reaching targets and KPI’s set
- Contribute to the planning of budgets
- Be a point of escalation when required
- Work with the Data Analyst and Donor Services Manager on reporting and analysis across campaigns and donor services activity
- Great telephone manner with a passion for communicating with donors and supporters
- A great attitude and clear passion for working in the charity sector
- Experience in a leadership or supervisory role would be preferred
- Experience in call center reporting, as well as post campaign reporting and analysis is also preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and organisational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Accessible location, in the hub of North Sydney right next to the station
- Collaborative, supportive team environment
- Access to leave loading
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.