- Newtown, Inner west location
- Build relationships with current supporters
- Learn about the research the scientists carry out
This charity is a medical research institute that performs groundbreaking research in state-of-the-art facilities across Sydney.
The Donor Services Representative is the primary point of contact for all inbound telephone calls and emails from regular donors.
- Answer all phone calls promptly
- Build engagement and rapport on the phone
- Listen, thank and save regular donors
- Turn feedback from regular donors into actionable improvements
- Capture donor information accurately in Raisers Edge database
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Excellent communication skills – telephone and face to face
- Call centre or inbound and outbound calls experience desirable, not essential
- Experience using databases. Raisers Edge experience desirable, not essential
- Team player
- Interest in the not-for-profit / health / scientific area
- Access to salary packaging
- Good work/life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.