- 3-month, full-time contract, starting the 16th of March
- Based in Sydney’s North Shore, close to public transport links
- Paying $66/hour + super
The Donor Relationship Manager is responsible for the initiation, growth and stewardships of developing strong relationships with key stakeholders to support the Education provider. The position develops and sustains relationships to directly impact the Universities Advancements and Fundraising priorities.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Build and manage a personal portfolio of 100 prospects, whilst preparing complex proposals, solicitations letters and other cultivation materials for prospective donors
- Lead the development of gift ideas and strategies, whilst representing the education provider at relevant events to strengthen donor relationships
- Actively contribute to timely and insightful reporting in the CRM, ensuring all source data for prospect, current and previous donors is tracked and management accordingly
- Working with the National Manager Advancement and Alumni to develop and deliver philanthropic strategy to achieve targets
- Proactively engage with internal stakeholders to identify projects which require philanthropic support
- Collaborate with the Alumni Relations team to identify potential future prospects of the education provider
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience within Donor Relationships in an Educational setting. This candidate would be dynamic, engaging and donor centric.
- Completion of a relevant education provider degree and/or relevant equivalent combination of relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing donors, whilst working to strong targets and KPIs
- Proven ability to apply Commercial Acumen, have strong business development skills and have a passion to seize opportunities and improve current processes
- Proven experience working with donors and excellent relationship experience
- Strong ability to communicate with high level stakeholders both internally and externally to the education provider
- Proven skills working autonomously while developing new initiatives, campaigns and strategies
If you are interested in the position, please submit your CV below, for further information, please call Claire 02 9093 4938.