NSW health charity - Implement strategy, grow financial support for bequests and solicit major gifts from high net worth individuals.
- Full training provided
- Flexibility including work from home
- Connect with families and carers to increase support for the charity
Steward and build relationships with the organisation’s donors for retention, reactivation and upgrades of their support. Securing growth in income through the Gifts in Wills program and from high net individuals will be a key responsibility.
- Develop and implement strategies to maintain and grow financial supporters with a focus on bequests and major gifts
- Classify and segment donors and identifying how to nurture to increase level of giving
- Manage fundraising activities to reach bequest targets through personal solicitation activities including face-to face, events, mail and phone
- Increase revenue by soliciting and securing major donations from high net worth individuals to meet specified income targets
- Manage research and prospecting activities to identify new high net worth individuals to build long term relationships
- Utilise the database as a tool for segmentation and increasing income
Skills & Attributes
- Sales, account management or new business development experience essential
- Corporate partnerships, major donor, bequest or fundraising experience desirable
- FMCG experience highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience managing a sales pipeline
- Experience using a CRM database such as Salesforce
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
If you have any further questions, please contact Shonagh at email@example.com
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Shonagh at Beaumont People.