This role’s purpose is to gather and analyse research to produce high quality, comprehensive reports that clearly communicate the impact of philanthropic gifts from donors.
This leading, national organisation helps Australians lead healthier lives by providing research, care and support, and education on heart health and disease. They encourage a healthy work life balance, with many benefits.
- As part of the major gifts team, analyse and comprehend scientific, medical data, such as case studies.
- Responsible for relaying said scientific information into meaningful, understandable reports to distribute to donors.
- Understand and relay information to donors regarding the breakdown of where donations go.
- Communicate and engage with key stakeholders, mid-level and major donors.
- Work alongside the Heart Health, Major Gifts, and Mid-Level donor teams.
- Create reports that provide a story of impact for the donor, and continue them on a philanthropic journey with the aim of the organisation securing a major gift.
- Proven written and communication skills at a high-quality level.
- Can express ideas and information in a clear, comprehensive way.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and preparing reports; report writing.
- Knowledge and practice of copy writing and proof-reading.
- Be highly organised and diligent.
- Background or understanding of medical knowledge desirable.
- Experience in the fundraising or not-for-profit sector desirable.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Rosheen Singh, firstname.lastname@example.org
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis