- Looking to join a meaningful workplace?
- Leading award winning Aged Care Provider
- Permanent, Full Time position
- Based in Ballina, close to Byron Bay on the waterfront
Established in 1979, Crowley Care is located in beautiful Ballina. A vibrant care community with a unique spirit that provides inspirational living experiences for residents. Their culture of care starts with a genuine interest in others. Improving the quality of life for residents and clients is what the team at Crowley love to do each and every day.
This is a hands on role where you will co-ordinate and work within the team (some weekend hours may be required), of Leisure and Lifestyle assistants. It is envisaged that the role will be 70% facilitating and 30% co-ordinating the team. You will develop and implement social and recreational programs to improve and maintain the quality of life for each resident. This will be achieved by consulting with residents, families, staff and management to facilitate and assist with the social, psychological, recreational, cultural and spiritual well-being of the individual.
To be the successful candidate you must have:
- Bachelor of Health Science (Therapeutic Recreation) / Leisure and Health / Diversional Therapy
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience of leading a team
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Knowledge of Aged Care Standards & the Accreditation process
- A thorough appreciation of resident centred care service delivery
- Commitment to caring for the elderly
- Professional and reliable
- Honest and loyal
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to develop and learn
We are also recruiting 2x Part Time Leisure & Lifestyle Assistants to join this growing team, please reach out if this is of interest.
Please send your up to date resume to Victoria@beaumontpeople.com.au or call Victoria, Rebecca or Krystelle for a confidential discussion on 02 9133 9322.
Please note: Beaumont People have been engaged to manage this recruitment process, all enquiries must be directed to us
There is no closing date for this role. Please do not delay - applications will be reviewed as they are received and shortlisting will commence.
We look forward to hearing from you!