- Looking to join a meaningful workplace?
- Leading award winning Aged Care Provider
- Permanent, Full Time position
- Beautiful working environment based in Ballina
Established in 1979, Crowley Care is located on the waterfront in Ballina. A vibrant care community with a unique spirit that provides inspirational living experiences for residents. Their culture of their care starts with a genuine interest in others. Improving the quality of life for residents and clients is what the team at Crowley love to do each and every day.
This is a hands on role where you will co-ordinate and work within the team of Leisure and Lifestyle assistants. It is envisaged that the role will be 70% facilitating and 30% co-ordinating the team.
You will develop and implement social and recreational programs to improve and maintain the quality of life for each resident. This will be achieved by consulting with residents, families, staff and management to facilitate and assist with the social, psychological, recreational, cultural and spiritual well-being of the individual.
To be the successful candidate
- Diploma of Leisure and Health, or Bachelor of Health Science (Therapeutic Recreation)
- Experience as a Diversional Therapist with responsibility of implementing and co-ordinating the program
- Experience of leading a team
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Knowledge of Aged Care Standards & Accreditation process
- A thorough understanding of resident centred care service delivery
- Commitment to caring for the elderly
- Professional and reliable
- Honest and loyal
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to develop and learn
Please send your current resume through the 'Apply' option or email to Victoria@beaumontpeople.com.au. If you would like a confidential discussion call Victoria Nankivell or Rebecca Robinson on 02 9133 9322.
Beaumont People have been engaged to manage this recruitment process, all enquiries must be directed to us.
There is no closing date for this role. Please do not delay - applications will be reviewed as they are received and shortlisting will commence.
Please visit our website to see other roles available in the area, search under 'Lismore & Surrounds'