Beaumont People have partnered with The Ella Centre to recruit for their maternity leave Service Manager vacancy.
The Ella Centre, based in Sydney inner west provides inclusive and person centered services to adults living with a disability, people who are aging, and their Carers to connect with the community and lead full, happy lives.
About the role
As Service Manager you will provide leadership and management across all disability and aged care services provided by the Ella Centre, working effectively and collaboratively as part as a member of the senior management team.
Covering a maternity leave vacancy, this will be a full time, 7 month maximum term contract commencing from February 2021.
The Service Manager will provide leadership to the service staff of the Ella Centre. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Providing operational leaderships across all services
- Fostering and maintaining a strong culture of quality service delivery and professional conduct across programs
- Delivering effective supervision to a team of dedicated Service Coordinators
- Establishing and maintaining external networks and partnerships
- Work collaboratively across the organisation and senior management team to the continued development of the Ella Centre
To have success as the Service Manager you will be an committed and energetic leader who is committed to the delivery of high-quality services that focus on choice, respect and inclusion for people living with a disability, people who are aging, and their carers. You will also have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant human or community care discipline (health/welfare/social science)
- Demonstrated experience in an operational leadership role where you have led and developed a team through periods of change in a positive and inclusive manner
- Understanding and demonstrated experience meeting the needs of people who are aging, living with a disability and their carers
- Understanding and knowledge in relation to contemporary reforms, legislation, and standards impacting the age and disability sector
- Highly developed communication, negotiation, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good ability in budget development and financial oversight
- Do something you love and change people’s lives while joining an established and values driven organisation.
- Competitive remuneration package + NFP salary packaging.
- Supportive and collaborative workplace culture.
- Opportunity to work in a challenging and rewarding role with excellent professional develop potentials.
Apply today by submitting your resume along with a short cover letter expressing your interest in the role. For more information, please get in touch with Chloe Barton on 04 2616 1985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org