We are currently recruiting a number of Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Disability Support Workers to join the close-knit team working with a number of wonderful clients with varying levels of care.
Join an organisation who hold a wonderful reputation within the community and who are proud of the established and supportive working culture within the organisation. This organisation puts its client's needs first and strive to be the leader in the Disability Support arena.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE POSITIONS REQUIRE YOU TO WORK SPLIT SHIFTS. Rosters could see you working 2 hours in the morning and then another 2 hours in the afternoon. This system is to ensure that our client's needs are met.
Who we are looking for;
- Current APHRA registration with no restrictions (EN/ RN)
- Cert III/IV Individual Support or tertiary qualifications in Social Work/ Community Services (Disability Support Worker)
- Experience working in Disability Care
- Experience Peg Feeding
- Administering Medication Certification
- Manual Handling Certificate
- A passion and demonstrated experience in working in a person-centred way
- Yellow Card
- Current Police Check
- Commitment to work either in North Brisbane, Inner Brisbane or Southside Brisbane
This is an opportunity to future develop your skills and experience in a holistic, supportive and innovative organisation where you will be able to genuinely make a difference in peoples lives across the Disability Care sector.
You will be required to complete a Police Check or provide a current Police Check to be successful. For a confidential chat please contact Dean on firstname.lastname@example.org