Disability Support Workers Required for the Westerns Sydney.
We are seeking experienced and motivated people who are available for a range of casual shifts on an ongoing basis across locations in Western Sydney
You will work to provide in-home support and services to assist with daily activities such as personal care, domestic assistance, meal preparation as well as accompanying clients in the community.
We are currently seeking people who have:
- A Certificate III or IV in Disability or Aged Care / Individual Support
- An ability to create supportive and professional working partnerships which encourages personal independence
- Previous experience supporting individuals with a disability is highly desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sensitivity in relation to client's needs
- Availability to work casual shifts.
If you meet the criteria and are available for casual hours on an ongoing basis the please apply now.