- Based in Melbourne CBD
- Working for a well-established Education Provider
- Competitive Remuneration available
The company is a diversified, post-secondary education provider dedicated to helping international students achieve academic and career goals. This organisation offers specialised on campus pathway programs globally and work in partnership with a well known university here in Australia. This compliance vacancy is a key strategic imperative for the partnership division of the organisation.
This is a brand new position which will give you the opportunity to cement relationships with partners and also work closely with their regulatory bodies. This role will also involve travel overseas to ensure quality, compliance and risk across all operations.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities;
- Manage and coordinate the Partnership’s quality assurance processes under the broad direction of the providers Quality Assurance Framework
- Help manage policy and processes in close liaison with other companies, including application processes, reporting processes, and TESQA Provider Risk Assessments
- Supporting Partnership compliance systems for ongoing compliance with HESF 2015, ESOS, National Code and other legislative requirements
- Operationalise processes of review, assessment, audit and register management to ensure quality assurance and compliance
- Conduct analysis and develop high quality briefs, summaries and reports in close liaison with the partnerships
- Implement and manage process for risk monitoring, risk mitigation and risk reporting
This candidate will have a strong understanding of the higher education legislative frameworks and requirements for higher education students in a higher education environment. As there is a travel associated with this position the ideal candidate will need to be flexible.
Qualifications, experience and technical skills;
- Demonstrated understanding and experience working in higher education legislative frameworks and requirements for international students
- Demonstrated experience in producing and monitoring strategic, operation and business plans and risk assessment
- Demonstrated ability in conducting internal quality, compliance audits and reviews in higher education
- Excellent written skills and demonstrated ability to prepare professional briefs, summaries and reports
- Demonstrated computer literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven experience within quality and compliance in the Australian Tertiary sector with a focus on international students
- Brand new opportunity to make this role your own
- Work closely with the leader of this education provider
- Excellent remuneration package
If you are interested in the role, please submit your resume below. For more information, please call Claire, 02 9093 4938.