This is a professional organisation devoted to governing and acting on political affairs for the interest of its members.
About the Role:
As the Direct Marketing and CRM Coordinator your role will be twofold. The Direct Marketing aspect of the role will require you to assist in the implementation of the communication strategy with current and new supporters, to successfully fundraise for future organisational stability.
The other element to this role is heavily focused on CRM/database management. You will focus on collecting, integrating and maintaining data across the CRM platforms, with a secondary focus on analysing and reporting on supporter data for the finance, marketing & fundraising teams to help increase campaign performance and to ensure data integrity and compliance is adhered to.
- Work in collaboration with stakeholders across the organisation to implement and deliver strategic direct marketing campaigns
- Assist with marketing advice, development of copy, data segmentation, design, and analysis on direct marketing
- Assist in managing the website, CRM (iMIS) and email platforms
- Edit and upload digital content onto the website via Kentico
- Assist in developing and delivering an online fundraising solution
- Maintain data management best practice policies and procedures
- Maintain the integrity and security of the database, regularly importing new data, data cleansing and de-duping
- Assist in creating and maintaining reports to produce and maintain data lists and statistics for all marketing, membership and fundraising activities
- Support with the marketing, pre-registration and on day registration for events
- Field incoming queries via phone and email from supporters/potential supporters
- Experience in similar fundraising/marketing positions
- Experience in database management, data manipulation, CRM usage and reporting
- Demonstrate a methodical approach with strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of excel
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), and well developed administrative and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work to deadlines and budget requirements
- Capacity for creative, innovative and dynamic thinking
- Willingness to work in a small team environment
This is a great opportunity to join an NFP organisation under the direction of a highly regarding manager. If you feel you meet the above criteria please APPLY now!
Alternatively, contact Louise or Kristina on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.