Incredible opportunity to join an international development organisation that works to reduce child poverty in developing communities.
- International development organisation
- Central location with great transport links
- Flexibility and great work culture
This international development organisation is seeking an experienced Direct Marketing specialist to review and develop the strategy for the Single Giving Direct Marketing program.
The Direct Marketing specialist will focus on strategy across the Single Giving portfolio and will have responsibility for end to end campaigns including ad hoc emergency appeals. You will be joining an organisation that promotes an innovative approach to engaging supporters.
- Develop, implement, and manage the Single Giving Direct Marketing strategy
- Responsible for budget management
- Trial and test new Single Giving initiatives
- Responsible for all process development and improvement
- Manage direct marketing campaigns end to end, from conception through to post campaign analysis
- Drive revenue across the portfolio from existing donors and manage strategies around the loyalty, retention and giving levels of supporters
- Manage relationships with creative agencies and suppliers
- Direct Marketing experience and the ability to manage strategies and budgets
- Proven experience in the creation and management of end to end campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to manage agencies
- Post campaign analysis experience
- Have worked successfully across a multi-channel Direct Marketing program
- Highly data-driven and results-oriented
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis