- City location
- Work / life balance
- Not your average fundraising role!
This charitable organisation aims to protect endangered species, increase understanding of wildlife and inspire community action.
Responsible for development and implementation of direct marketing programs.
- Implement a multi-faceted direct marketing, donor development, online marketing program
- Implement marketing strategies for acquiring new supporters through face to face, on-line, direct mail, telemarketing, Cash Supporters and Regular Givers
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance the supporter journey
- Maximise the retention of existing supporters
- Develop and implement strategies to retain and increase support, including through telephone and online channels
- Maximise and manage the supporter data within the database
- Work with the Direct Marketing Manager to manage the associated budgets
Skills & Attributes
- Experience in direct marketing or fundraising, ideally in a similar role
- Sound understanding of and experience in retention strategies
- Proven experience in achieving revenue targets, preferably in the fundraising area
- Understanding of supporter care and best practice
- Team player and ability to take the initiative
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Access to salary packaging
- Good work/life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.