- Support the Direct Marketing team in the acquisition and retention of supporters
- Ultimo location, with great transport links
- Competitive salary packaging
- Act as the first point of contact for key partners, including suppliers, internal teams and external agencies.
- Produce and deliver campaign briefs for internal and external teams, monitor results and report to appropriate stakeholders.
- Ensure the fundraising database and campaign reports dashboard are effectively maintained and information is up to date.
- Support the development of supporter welcome and thank you packs and produce on-going supporter-focused communications improve engagement and retention.
- Brief the Donor Services Team to ensure a high level of donor care.
- Assist with the financial management of campaigns, maintaining the expenditure log.
- Provide high-level administrative support to multiple projects as required by the department.
Skills & Attributes
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent experience in marketing or communications.
- Experience in direct marketing, within the charity or commercial sector.
- Experience supporting campaigns over at least one full annual marketing cycle.
- Skilled at managing multiple agencies and communicating effectively with a wide range of audiences.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and the ability prioritise tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high-quality proof-reading skills and a passion for copywriting.
- Experience reporting financial information is highly desirable.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.