- Develop and implement the direct marketing strategy
- 12-month parental leave contract
- York St location with some travel to Westmead and Randwick needed
- Develop a multi-channel direct marketing strategy, focusing on the acquisition and stewardship of donors.
- Manage the organisation’s annual direct marketing campaigns and support the execution of the campaigns.
- Acquire new cash donors and regular givers using digital marketing, direct mail and telemarketing.
- Liaise with various teams and external agencies to assess campaign performance and use findings to optimise direct marketing techniques.
- Manage the direct marking budget and ensure revenue targets are achieved.
- Utilise data segmentation to optimise long term income generation.
- Support and lead the team to develop their skills and achieve KPIs.
Skills & Attributes
- A tertiary qualification in a related field, such as fundraising, business, advertising, marketing or communications.
- Track record of developing and implementing effective direct marketing strategies.
- Proven experience managing direct marketing campaigns, ideally within the not-for-profit sector or within a fundraising agency.
- Proven ability to lead, manage and develop a team working across multiple locations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Track record of building strong relationships with key stakeholders, with the ability to negotiate.
Shonagh Dimmick. Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.