- Step up into this board direct marketing opportunity to engage existing supporters and grow the program
- St Leonards location, great access to transport links
- Competitive salary package
- Implement the direct marketing strategy to existing supporters and grow the program through timely appeals and newsletter campaigns.
- Manage internal relationships and third-party suppliers, to support the implementation of direct marketing and fundraising campaigns.
- Implement a donor care strategy and develop donor journey communications to increase donor numbers and reduce attrition.
- Collaborate with the Individual Giving Manager to develop digital and telemarketing campaigns.
- Manage the direct marketing budget and provide regular reports on campaign results, including revenue, retention, ROI etc…
- Manage data segmentation for direct mail and email appeals.
- Follow industry trends to ensure best practice in direct marketing activities.
Skills & Attributes
- A tertiary qualification in a related field, such as marketing, communications or fundraising.
- Experience within direct marketing and preferably direct mail in any sector.
- Raiser’s Edge or similar CRM experience and good analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a warm and friendly manner.
- High attention to detail, with the ability to work autonomously and prioritise workload.
Shonagh Dimmick. Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.