- Help build a digital program to increase supporter engagement
- 12-month contract with the potential to go permanent
- CBD, Westmead or Randwick location, with a competitive salary package
- Develop the acquisition of new supporters and cash donors through integrated marketing strategies, focusing on digital engagement
- Build and refine existing mail and telemarketing programs to increase revenue for the foundation.
- Identify opportunities within the existing donor base to increase support for the Foundation.
- Manage the retention of donors and aim to re-engage and reactivate any lapsed supporters.
- Manage external relationships with stakeholders and communicate with staff members to optimise marketing and communication opportunities.
- Analyse and evaluate past campaigns and provide recommendations to optimise and improve future campaigns.
Skills & Attributes
- A tertiary qualification in a related field, such as fundraising, business, advertising, marketing or communications or similar
- Previous experience within digital, direct marketing or campaign coordination, ideally within the not-for-profit sector or within a fundraising agency or similar.
- The ability to work within a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to analyse and report on data.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.