The purpose of the role is to work with the Senior Martech Manager
to seek out opportunities to increase fundraising and marketing performance opportunities online.
You will do this through assisting in building and managing design, development and reporting across website and EDM platforms.
- Initial 6-month contract which could transition into a permanent opportunity
- Work for a leading national charity
- Huge learning opportunity
- Build and edit web pages and provide recommendations to improve web page performance,
- Assist in reviewing and reporting on EDM data, analyse results, suggest improvements and requirements that enhance the campaigns for higher conversion rates.
- Assist in tracking and segmentation to ensure
- Implement and test content and images into platforms including websites, emails, forms.
- Experience working across creation and performance management of EDM's
- Experience with page-builder tools and website optimization
- You must be a strong multitasker who can juggle multiple projects at once
- You must also have strong communication skills and the confidence to push back and/or make suggestions to internal stakeholders
- Experience within NFP is not essential
If this sounds like you, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume to Nicole Harding.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis