Reporting to the Head of Brand and Marketing, the Digital Marketing and CRM Manager will be responsible for driving the digital marketing strategy agenda and leading the team to achieve their efforts in various digital channels.
This is a fantastic opportunity and an exciting time to join the team. You will be instrumental in setting strategic digital objectives that will see the team grown and strive towards achieving their goals.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- overseeing the social media channel management
- implementation and optimisation of email marketing campaigns, newsletters etc.
- monitoring budgets
- identifying trends and optimising spend
- managing external and internal stakeholders
- collaborating with the team to create acquisition campaigns
- drive content production.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in CRM and analytical tools such as Google Tag Manager, Analytics, Microsoft Dynamics, .net CMS's, Click Dimensions, Hotjar
- Strong understanding of SEO/SEM/Content Marketing
- Implementation of multi-channel digital marketing strategies for lead acquisition
- Previous experience in social media campaign execution
- Previous experience in the aged and/or community care industry
- Experience in managing external and internal agencies
Send through your detailed resume via the “Apply now” option or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions you can call Sarah Wagner on 02 9133 9322.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, this advertisement will be removed when the position is filled.