Be the Digital 'go-to' for an international charity who advocate for animal welfare and protection. Northern Beaches location
Work for one of the largest and most effective international animal charities who work to save endangered species and their environment as well as improving the welfare of domestic animals.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will own all things digital and have the opportunity to be creative with ideas and challenge the Status Quo. This is a hands-on role that requires a strong knowledge of best practices in digital marketing and awareness of latest digital trends across a range of technologies and platforms to increase fundraising, donor acquisition and brand awareness.
- Work with the CEO, Fundraising manager, and campaign staff to assist and advise on the digital marketing strategy to grow and retain supporters
- Measure campaigns' performance using appropriate digital marketing metrics, reporting and make recommendations for future activities
- Advise on best-practice to ensure website optimization for supporter engagement
- Prepare emails, e-newsletters and social media posts for action and donation asks and supporter retention
- Ensure that the brand message and tone are consistent and appropriate across all platforms
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience across Digital Marketing and Digital Fundraising is essential
- Excellent analytic skills and demonstrated ability in using data to drive results
- Creative flair and understanding of how to communicate across different channels
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Photoshop and Premiere Pro
If this sounds like you, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume to Nicole Harding.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis