- Digital Marketing Officer
- Temp - 3 months
- Start ASAP
- Sydney CBD or WFH
About the Client:
This is a professional not for profit organisation based in the CBD.
About the Role:
Our clients are searching for Digital Marketing Officer on a temporary basis to support the marketing team in delivering their strategy. The role will be multifaceted and requires an individual that has previous exposure to digital marketing. You will be creating email templates and sending email blasts using ClickDimensions, managing numerous digital campaigns and creating copy for social media channels, blogs and website.
About the person:
You will demonstrate a great attitude showcasing a positive and proactive nature. The ideal candidate must have exceptional attention to detail and strong written communication to deliver clear messaging. The individual requires a fundamental overview on website management, email campaigns and content creation.
An individual experienced with ClickDimensions is essential.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Implement digital marketing plans in line with organisational targets.
- Work with staff and external stakeholders to support website content management
- Enhance engagement across various social media channels
- Produce content for email campaigns with the objective to increase revenue, open rates, click-through-rates, and reduce unsubscribes
To be successful you will have:
- Demonstrate a fast-paced attitude to effectively make things happen
- Strong written and verbal communications with high attention to detail
- Proven ability to develop stakeholder relationships
- A high-level of initiative
- Previous experience in a digital marketing/content role
- Previous experience using ClickDimensions
Are you excited? If this sounds like the perfect role for you please APPLY NOW ! Alternatively, call Kristina and Jo on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.