- A brand-new role developing and implementing the organisation’s digital marketing strategy
- Lewisham office, five minutes from the station
- Competitive salary packaging, working within a great team
- Develop and implement the organisation’s strategic digital marketing plans, with an aim to increase community engagement.
- Execute the digital tactics of the campaigns and manage this process end to end.
- Collaborate with various teams including campaign managers, graphic designers and content creators to develop digital creative concepts and messages that engage with the target audience.
- Utilise search engine marketing (Google Grant and PPC) to maximise exposure and drive awareness for the organisation.
- Develop and implement social media and website strategy, including UX, SEO and content management.
- Manage various projects, work on multiple briefs and provide timely reporting and tracking on digital campaigns, budgets and objectives.
Skills & Attributes
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, digital marketing, communications or related discipline.
- Previous experience in a strategic digital marketing role and managing end to end campaigns.
- Strong operational digital marketing experience and proven experience in digital communications channels.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to work in a changing and challenging environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and the ability to liaise with key stakeholders.
- Excellent organisation skills and a track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ability to undertake activities in line with the organisation’s values, an understanding of the NFP sector will be highly regarded.
Rosheen Singh. Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.