Digital Marketing Manager
|Job Title:||Digital Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Sydney - North Shore & Northern Beaches|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Harding|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2020 21:31|
This role will lead the strategic development, implementation, and management of the digital communications strategies.
- Work for a charity whose aim is to protect and preserve our environment
- A fast-paced but incredibly rewarding role
- An opportunity to be creative and help shape the organisations digital strategy
Work for a charity whose aim is to preserve and protect the environment, you'll work in a passionate and hardworking team who share a common interest in the preservation of our world.
You will be responsible for the growth of online audiences and raising awareness of the brand, and support campaigns to attract funding. You will be a proactive, strategic digital marketing professional who is hands on in implementing campaigns and digital marketing activities. You will need to work independently and work in a small team environment. The candidate will be across industry trends and emerging technology with ideas that can be introduced into the business
- Develop, implement and manage the organisation’s digital marketing strategy - Implement and manage social media content calendar, content creation and curation
· Strategic development and execution of Search Engine Optimisation activities on a continuous basis
· Ongoing review of digital analytics, audience behavioural data and market research to inform and optimise digital marketing activities
· Prepare and publish marketing emails, e-newsletters and social media posts
· Continuous review and active management and optimization of multiple websites
· A tertiary qualification in marketing, digital marketing, communications or related discipline.
· Experience in developing, implementing and measuring multi-channel digital communication strategies
· Experience using content management systems, especially WordPress, with a working knowledge of HTML, CSS, information architecture and database experience.
· Strong communications skills with attention to detail
· Creative flair with an understanding of how to communicate to target audiences and key demographics
· Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
·Strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple campaigns at any one time
If this sounds like you, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume to Nicole Harding.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's