This leading education provider are looking for a National Marketing Manager to join their team of 11. Here you will report in to the Director of Brand and Marketing and will oversee the delivery of production, digital and campaign activities.
This National Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing activities in line with the marketing budget and will also work closely with the Director to drive strategy.
About the person:
You will be a well rounded marketer who has a positive outlook and is always proactive in approach. This person will sit within the leadership team reporting to the Director and will be comfortable to provide guidance and support the team in the Directors absence.
This is a supportive collaborative culture. You will work hard to meet deadlines and achieve outcomes whilst also having fun along the way. This Director encourages collaboration and fun within the workplace and when she can will reward the team with activities offsite and team lunches.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide operational oversight of planned marketing activity to achieve high quality outcomes
- Work with an agency to drive the website rebuild and manage this project
- Deliver reporting and analytics that will give a clear indication of return on investment of marketing activities
- Ensure the customer is receiving the best possible customer journey
- Support development and execution of marketing and promotional plans and activities
- Lead marketing and communications activities in collaboration with the Director
- Ensure marketing fosters growth in enrolments, leads and stakeholder engagement
- Design and coordinate student acquisition campaigns including nurturing campaigns to improve conversion rates
- Work on projects and campaigns as directed by the management
- Degree in Business Management, Marketing or a related discipline
- Prior experience of working in the education sector would be desirable
- Strategic marketing and Business planning skills including experience in developing and implementing integrated marketing plans
- A fast-paced attitude to effectively make things happen
- Strong written and verbal communications with high attention to detail
- Proven ability to develop stakeholder relationships
- A high-level of initiative