This charity is a well-known household favourite and offers exceptional experience within an established team.
As the Digital Marketing Coordinator you will oversee all digital marketing and fundraising campaigns and help with developing, monitoring and refining branded content for all digital channels. This includes Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, lnstagram, blog, website, intranet and eNewsletter. This role will also be responsible for campaign optimisation and end of campaign analysis.
- Develop and implement digital and social content, according to company standards
- Run the digital fundraising campaigns
- Use analytics to recommend digital fundraising strategies
- Analyze results and make recommendations on improvement changes
- Review materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format and content
- Utilize Google Grants to optimize website traffic and fundraising revenue.
- Research and implement innovations to improve results under the guidance of the Senior Manager – Digital.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications, IT or equivalent
- Industry experience through an internship or a previous relevant position
- Digital Fundraising experience/understanding
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations
- HTML, CMS and eMarketing experience highly desirable
If this sounds like you, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume to Nicole Harding.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis