MS Research Australia is the largest national not-for-profit organisation dedicated to funding and coordinating specified research in Australia, as part of the worldwide effort to solve MS. Its goal is to accelerate research: into the cause, better treatments and prevention, with the aim of ultimately finding a cure. There is a small team of dedicated individuals relied upon for all aspects of the operations. Therefore, overheads are low ensuring more of the fundraised dollar is directed straight to the best MS research.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for using digital marketing and media platforms as a tool to execute marketing and communications initiatives and providing support to the Communications, Marketing & Operations team. The role involves creating and developing content to support the team in planning and executing the digital marketing and communications strategy, as well as working collaboratively with other teams across the organisation to maximise digital marketing and communications opportunities where appropriate.
- Work under the guidance of the Communications and Marketing Manager to deliver on the communications plan.
- Ensure consistency in the organisation’s messaging across all communication mediums.
- Develop electronic Direct Marketing communications (eDM), including creating templates, writing content and reporting
- Source, write and manage content for the various digital channels including social media
- Monitor and record all media coverage for the organisation across various digital projects including video blogs and content for social media and the website
- Develop relationships with key internal & external stakeholders
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and plan and create rich digital content
- Familiarity with website Content Management Systems and analytics platforms
- Experience using video editing program
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Exceptional written communication skills and the ability to draft communications plans.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively.
If this sounds like you, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.