- Location – Australia wide
- Work from home or one of their offices in various states
- End to end management of digital marketing & fundraising campaigns
About the organisation
This organisation is a rapidly expanding full-service marketing and fundraising agency dedicated to the not-for-profit sector. From strategic development to executing powerful fundraising and marketing campaigns, they are a collaborative and upbeat team committed to helping charities across Australia.
This exciting, brand new strategic role will lead the development, implementation and optimisation of digital marketing and fundraising campaigns for a diverse range of national clients. This role works closely with the Directors to create, prepare and implement digital fundraising strategic plans across multiple channels to meet campaign targets.
- Develop digital marketing strategies and plans to attract, engage and maximise the value from client’s supporters across all areas of giving from digital individual giving, gifts in Wills through to online events
- Oversee the implementation, optimisation and enhancement of digital fundraising campaigns
- Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics
- Own budget planning, forecast and pacing to ensure optimal and predictable spend
- Regularly communicate with and provide reports to clients at a senior level
- Pitch fresh and innovative ideas to clients and internally
Skills & Experience
- Sound experience in digital fundraising within a non-profit organisation or agency
- Success in developing, implementing and optimising digital fundraising plans
- Achievements in executing digital donor or event participant acquisition and retention campaigns
- Understanding of Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics and social media platforms
- Knowledge of financial aspects including analysis of costs/income, ROI, conversion and attrition data etc.
- Excellent analytic skills and a demonstrated ability in using data to drive results
- A professional, yet personable, client manner and enthusiasm for the working for a good cause
If you are a digital Fundraiser, keen to operate at a strategic level, manage your own clients, have flexibility in how and where you work and have the full support of a sector leading team, we strongly encourage you to apply for this position.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please apply now via the APPLY button or direct any queries to Shonagh at Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911 or email@example.com.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.