Beaumont People are seeking an immediately available Individual Giving Coordinator - Digital Fundraising Officer for a well-known charity based in Sydney. Paying $45/hr + super.
About the role:
The Individual Giving Coordinator - Digital Loyalty plays a key role in the planning, development, maintenance, and monitoring of digital fundraising programs and day-to-day fundraising operations in line with organisational plans and objectives. Reporting to the Individual Giving Lead - Development and Loyalty, this position has a level of autonomy and is responsible for employing proven digital tactics to maximum effectiveness (short term income and longer-term ROI and growth).
The role will coordinate the digital work of the Individual Giving Team - Development and Loyalty, being specifically focused on loyalty and retention of AIA financial supporters, by developing and coordinating the digital strategy of the 3 main activities of the Development and Loyalty team (cash appeals, RG retention, bequests).
- Drive the implementation and coordination of digital programs, including monitoring and updating budgets and plans to improve and develop program
- Monitor and achieve annual and long term KPIs, ROI and Lifetime Value (LTV) in coordination with the Legacy coordinator, review and improve Bequest digital strategy
- In coordination with the Direct Marketing coordinator, support the cash appeal’s strategy, assist on digital strategy and manage online channels or digital agencies
- Coordinate digital fundraising activities, including eDMs, search engine marketing, video, social, website and other digital channels, using a test and learn approach to inform decisions
- Improve digital campaigns tracking, reporting and analysis (use of Google Analytics, Power BI, and other analytics tools) to inform decisions
- Work with the Individual Giving Team and Supporter Engagement to ensure supporters are retained and engaged at any stage of their experience with AIA
- High-level communication & interpersonal skills - EI - (written, face to face, telephone, social media)
- Demonstrated experience developing and optimising an individual’s cross channel or online retention journey
- Experience implementing strategic loyalty and retention programs to strengthen relationships with existing donors.
- Provide an example of your ability to track and monitor results and analyse the performance of programs and specific campaigns in order to improve them
- A demonstrated experience implementing A/B testing in your digital campaigns.
- Demonstrated planning and project coordination skills
- Proven ability to work to, monitor, and report against specific project targets
- Ability to identify opportunities and offer creative and innovative solutions to problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiation skills and relevant high level oral and written communication skills- especially in delivering training to large groups
If you are immediately available and have relevant experience, please apply NOW! Alternatively, you can email Annabelle at, firstname.lastname@example.org.