Creative role developing email and online campaigns to increase revenue for a global environmental charity.
- Innovative, autonomous and fast paced digital Fundraising role
- Create, execute and deliver end to end campaigns
- Initial 18 month contract, location flexible across Australia
The Nature Conservancy is dedicated to conservation efforts across the world, from climate change to conserving land and oceans, to making places to live more sustainable. Working in over 70 countries, they have been supporting conservation initiatives in Australia for 20 years.
About the role
Initial 18 month contract, the Digital Fundraising Manager creates and implements activities for all digital channels, including website, email campaigns, Google Adwords, digital advertising and other digital channels. This position is responsible for driving revenue through fundraising activities, and ensuring online engagement and acquisition across various digital channels.
The Digital Fundraising Manager is directly responsible for ensuring campaign revenue targets and other goals are met, including modifying tactics and schedules mid-campaign if/when they are not on track to meet goals and make and implement recommendations to ensure success.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Experience raising Fundraising revenue through digital channels, in the NFP sector
- Proven history working across multiple digital channels including email and tracking/analysis software
- Proven success in end-to-end campaigns and appeals from concept and creative through to execution and analysis
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with CRM systems/CMS and databases
- Experience with Google Analytics also preferred
- Relevant technology skills required to prepare presentations and analyse data to construct reports
- Interest in conservation and working in a dynamic and innovative team
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply now via the APPLY button - applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.