- North Ryde location, Parking available
- Competitive salary packaging
- Work alongside a great team and supportive manager!
About the organisation
Dementia Australia advocates for the needs of people living with all types of dementia, and for their families and carers, and provide support services, education and information.
This role is responsible for developing and implementing a range of digital fundraising across a variety of campaigns and appeals. This role will be responsible for the digital stewardship of donors and ensuring income is generated to financially support the development of Dementia Australia services.
- Implementing social media and online campaigns for digital fundraising, to increase engagement and build supporters
- Create engaging content and copywrite for campaigns across various channels, including social media posts, videos and web blogs
- Develop paid and organic campaigns to retain and acquire new supporters
- Assist with the development of fundraising strategy to generate leads for fundraising programs and activities
- Generate reports for internal management and provide recommendations to improve current strategies
Skills & Attributes
- A tertiary qualification in Digital Marketing, Marketing or Fundraising would be highly regarded
- Experience using various marketing tools; Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service focused and compassionate
- Proven ability of creating content and writing for a variety of audiences
- Experience in managing website CMS and providing reports and recommendations
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Access to salary packaging
- Good work/life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.