- Data segmenting and campaign analysis
- St Leonards train station, parking available
- Flexible workplace
This role supports marketing and fundraising campaigns with a focus on the retention of supporters.
It also involves supporting digital engagement campaigns to acquire new donors and providing donor support over the telephone, administration and database management.
- Support direct mail campaigns and sending out edm's
- Uploading data to Salesforce CRM, generating mail merges and sending welcome pack info out
- Work with third party suppliers to ensure efficient campaign execution
- Act as the main point of telephone contact for donor inquiries and requests and make outbound thank you calls to donors
- Keep the donor database up to date
- Other adhoc admin work too
- Experience in marketing, fundraising, customer service or administration desirable but not essential
- Direct marketing, agency or direct mail experience highly regarded but not essential
- Customer focused with empathetic and personable communication style
- Willingness to work in a small team environment
- Experience with databases and/or data manipulation and analysis desirable
- Access to salary packaging
- Good work/life balance
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.