- Digital Content Specialist
- $80k + super
- CBD, Sydney
About the Client:
This is a professional not for profit organisation based in the CBD.
About the Role:
Our clients are searching for digital content specialist to own and manage the website content in line with best practice. The role requires producing written content for blogs, emails, social media channels and third-party advertising to increase market awareness. You will step up to project manage campaigns end to end and undertake digital analytics to review campaign success.
About the person:
You will demonstrate a great attitude showcasing a positive and proactive nature. The ideal candidate must have exceptional attention to detail and strong written communication skills to deliver clear and informative messages. The individual requires a fundamental overview on website management, and in depth knowledge of analytical tools. This requires the ability to project manage several campaigns throughout the year end to end.
You will experience and enjoy a supportive culture that offers flexible working, as well as allocated budgets for professional development to all their employees. The team love to celebrate with monthly drinks, and quarterly employee recognition awards.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Implement digital marketing plans in line with organisational targets.
- Work with staff and external stakeholders to lead website content management ensuring it follows best practice and is search engine optimised.
- Recognise and analysis data trends to increase website visitors and measure website revenue.
- Enhance engagement across various social media channels
- Create weekly and monthly reports on channel and campaign performance
- Produce content for email campaigns with the objective to increase revenue, open rates, click-through-rates, and reduce unsubscribes
- Demonstrate a fast-paced attitude to effectively make things happen
- Strong written and verbal communications with high attention to detail
- Proven ability to develop stakeholder relationships
- A high-level of initiative
- Experience in working autonomously as a strategic thinker and hands on doer!
- Previous experience in a digital marketing/content role
Are you excited? If this sounds like the perfect role for you please APPLY NOW ! Alternatively, call Kristina and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.