- Part time – 2 days a week
- Ballina location
- Great opportunity to be involved with a well-known community foundation
NRCF is in an exciting phase of growth and is seeking an experienced and committed individual to join the team. Reporting to the Executive Officer, you will work closely with the Marketing and Communications Officer and the Board. Your focus will be to continue to build and grow the donor community.
- Identify new fund development opportunities – strategic partnerships, sponsorships, grants, fundraising and donor engagement
- Develop and implement donor engagement strategies
- Identify and develop new business development opportunities for NRCF
- Actively grow the donor and funding base through donor acquisition, engagement and retention
- With the Marketing & Communications Manager develop and implement a regular and consistent messaging/ communication strategy with donors
- Tertiary qualifications in business, marketing or operational management (or similar)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proven experience of working within the philanthropic sector and developing key relationships
- Experience of developing and growing a donor, funding or member base
- Exceptional relationship building with individuals and business at all levels and across various sectors, particularly within the Not-For-Profit (NFP) sector and Non-Government (NGO) sector
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your own workload
- Be team focused and work collaboratively to achieve targets
- Great communication and people skills
- Exceptional time management and the ability to work to deadlines
- Experience of using CRMs, Microsoft Office and the ability to pick up new systems and processes
- Ability to travel and attend after hours functions/events when required
Please note that applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received.
Beaumont People have been retained to recruit this position.